Jimmo Designs original Wolf Moon Ladies' Long Sleeve T-Shirt. Beautiful shirt for the admirers of outdoors, wild nature, wolves, full moon, and the Native American culture. The Wolf Moon is a full moon that appears in the sky in January. The name comes form the Algonquin tribes who lived in regions from New England to Lake Superior. This full moon illuminated the winter sky when howling hungry wolves came close to human dwellings in search for food.
This shirt features a howling wolf silhouette and an original photograph of a full moon that was taken by Jimmo himself in Roswell, NM.
All items in this collection are made to order. Please, consider before ordering that it may take up to 12 days for the order to be fulfilled.
- 4.2 oz., 100% combed and ringspun cotton
- Dark Grey Heather is 52% combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester
- 30 singles, comfortable missy fit and sideseamed
- Decoration type: Direct To Garment Print
- Made by: Bella + Canvas
|Body Length (inches)
|Chest Width Front Only (inches)
|Sleeve Length (inches)
- Chest - Measured one inch below armhole.
- Body Length - Measured from the high point of the shoulder to the finished hem at the back.
- Sleeve Length - Measured from the center of the neck down the shoulder, down the sleeve to the hem.