Sea Turtle by Dave Deitrick - Eco Tote Bag. The art of David R. Deitrick is a joy to behold and we are so very proud that he has allowed us to share some of it with you via our products. Dave has been a wonderful friend for more years than I can easily count and I appreciate him more than he knows. Excelsior, Dave! - Jimmo
Every day millions of plastic bags and bottles are being used and thrown away all over the world. This has a detrimental consequences for the environment. Growing pollution of the Oceans has catastrophic consequences for whales, sea turtles, and other aquatic species.
So, say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
Item made to order. Please, consider before ordering that it may take up to 12 days for the order to be fulfilled.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
• Open main compartment
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron printed art decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
|Bag width (inches)
|Bag height (inches)
|Bag depth (inches)
|Strap lenght (inches)
|Strap width (inches)