Ditch the plastic! Original Indian Spice Market Paisley Wood Print Eco Tote Bag - Boho and earth friendly! In India wooden stamps are used to make colorful patterns on fabrics. One such stamp was used by Jimmo to design this attractive organic bag.
Every day millions of plastic bags and bottles are being used and thrown away all over the world. This has a detrimental consequences for the environment. Growing pollution of the Oceans has catastrophic consequences for whales and other aquatic species. Ditch the plastic and help save whales.
So, say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for your Indian curry takeout, groceries, books, and anything in between.
Item made to order. Please, consider before ordering that it may take up to 12 days for the order to be fulfilled.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
• Open main compartment
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron printed art decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
|Bag width (inches)
|Bag height (inches)
|Bag depth (inches)
|Strap lenght (inches)
|Strap width (inches)