Vintage Olive Wreath And Queen Bee Mug inspired by the French Empire's Napoleonic royal bee designs. It has a slight touch of the shabby chic nostalgia. Great gift for environmentally conscious art historians, honey lovers, beekeepers, entomologists, and everybody who cares about bees.
Every day millions of plastic bags are being used and thrown away all over the world. This has a detrimental consequences for the environment. Why not invest a small amount of money into a durable, reusable, environment friendly bag? Ditch the plastic and help save the Earth.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
Item made to order. Please, consider before ordering that it may take up to 12 days for the order to be fulfilled.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
• Open main compartment
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron printed art decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
|Bag width (inches)
|Bag height (inches)
|Bag depth (inches)
|Strap length (inches)
|Strap width (inches)